Using this page you can explore the various wireless printing options and applications that are available when using PIXMA printers. For each wireless printing option, you can find a brief description of the available functions.
- Wireless connection: A compatible wireless PIXMA printer allows you to print from a PC, tablet or mobile device without having to connect any cables.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App: Canon’s PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app is a free software application that lets customers use iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, and Android-based smartphones or tablets to enjoy PIXMA printing capabilities like wireless printing and scanning. You can also use this app with a cloud-ready printer to enjoy remote access to your printer via the internet and direct printing from cloud services.
- Apple AirPrint: AirPrint allows direct printing of printing photos, emails, web pages and documents from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch without the need to install drivers or download software. Your device automatically detects a printer that supports AirPrint on your Wi-Fi network, so simply select AirPrint and print printer. Apple devices and PIXMA printers you want to use must be connected to the same wireless network (sometimes referred to as WLAN).
- Google Cloud Print: PIXMA printers that support Google Cloud Print let you print Google Docs, emails, photos and PDF attachments from your smartphone, tablet, and PC from anywhere. Files are delivered safely through the internet to print wherever you are, whether in the same room as the printer or on different continents.
- PIXMA Cloud Link: Enjoy the freedom of printing directly from the internet with a cloud-ready printer. Printers with enhanced PIXMA Cloud Links allow you to view and print online content directly from the printer screen. Using PIXMA Cloud Link You can access the following functions:
1. Print your documents from online storage sites like Dropbox and Evernote.
2. Browse and print high-quality images right from your online photo storage album on CANON iMAGE GATEWAY, Flickr, and Photobucket.
3. Print your favorite photos from Facebook and Twitter right from your PIXMA or mobile app screen.
4. Print and create amazing 3D greeting cards, calendars, and craft paper using content from Canon Creative Park or exclusive CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
Here is a list of Canon App printers that are compatible with Android
|Printer Apps Name||Download|
|Canon Print Service||Download|
|Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY||Download|
|Canon Connect Station||Download|
|Canon Online Photo Album||Download|
|Canon PRINT Business||Download|
|Canon Disc Label Print||Download|
|Mopria Print Service||Download|
Please use the “Download” link to download the app and find the latest version of the application and compatibility information. Please note and ensure that your PIXMA model is compatible with PIXMA Printing Solutions.