Canon Printer App reviews
Canon PIXMA Printer App for Android – Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is the free app working to print and scan for PIXMA, MAXIFY and SELPHY from your Android smartphone & tablet
- Available for devices with an ARM processor only.
- Functions and services may not be available for all printers or in all countries, regions, and environments.
Key features printer work
Photo Print Canon
Photo trimming is available
Easily print up to 39 different photo paper at a time
Print PDF files & Microsoft Office documents
Web page Print
Easily print web pages from “Share.”
Seamlessly scan & save documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
Link to PIXMA Cloud Link service
Print pictures and documents from select social media platforms and storage sites, as well as crafts from CREATIVE PARK with PIXMA Cloud Link from just about anywhere
You can adjust your copy settings from your smartphone or tablet
Especially helpful on printers that don’t have an LCD screen
Take a picture of a document with your smart device and apply auto skew correction for a print
Photos Printer Settings
Allows you to check your Ink levels, ink model number, buy ink, paper photo, and access an online manual for your printer
NFC-touch print and scan
Touch your device to the NFC enabled printer after selecting photos to print from the “Photo Print” app
Set a document to be scanned and touch your device displaying “Scan” on this application to an NFC enabled printer
Setup Using Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY – Android
- Set up your printer using “Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY,” application for Android.
- Use “Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY” to easily print or scan from a smartphone or tablet (from now on “smartphone”).
- You can also use it to check the printer’s ink model numbers and other information.
- In this section, descriptions are based on the screens displayed when using Android 6.0.
Downloading the Printer Apps For Android
Download the application printing free from Google Play
PIXMA wireless printers – printing canon printers
Just connect the wireless Canon printers PIXMA to your smartphone or Android or Apple tablet you to enjoy wireless printing and scanning from anywhere in Your home or small office. You can share a Wi-Fi printer PIXMA You in your home or Office, connected with a few computers and smart devices.
Print from smartphones and tablets were never this easy application thanks to the Canon PRINT and printer that supports AirPrint is Apple print plugin and Android.
Devices Canon Mobile Printing App for Android Tablet and Smartphone
- Quickly and easily set the paper size.
- Print up to 20 pictures at once.
- Start the camera and print the photo you just took.
- View and print the web page.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- You can reset the layout of the original Microsoft Office file with fix designs with Data Conversion Service on the internet.
- Configure print settings detailed such as color mode, the number of pages, and printing 2-sided.
- Do secure printing that requires a username and password when printing.
- Enter the Department ID and password from the application for printed with printers that use the function ID Management Department.
- Automatically detects the printer on a network, or looking for it manually by specifying the IP address/DNS.
- Save data to print on printers and multi-function printers (not supported by all printers).