What Is IJ Network Scanner Selector EX?
IJ Network Scanner Selector EX is drivers that allow you to select a scanner or printer that will be used for scanning or printing is easy via the network from a computer or the operation panel on the printer.
About IJ Network Scanner Selector EX
If the ScanGear (scanner driver) is installed, IJ Network Scanner Selector EX will start automatically and enable scanning over a network from a computer or the operation panel of your scanner.
IJ Network Scanner Selector EX can be set to start automatically. However, if the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX does not run, you will not be able to transfer images scanned from the operation panel to the computer through the network.
IJ Network Scanner Selector EX details
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
You can install the following items of the software:
- ScanGear: The TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Operating system: macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
File version: 19.0.0b
File Size: 27 MB
File name: msd_-mac-mg3200-19_0_0b-ea11.dmg