Canon Speed Dial Utility
About Speed Dial Utility
Canon Printer Drivers – Speed Dial Utility is a utility to forward the fax or phone number listed on the machine to a computer and register or change them on the computer. Additionally, you can also register a fax or phone number, user name, fax number or telephone users, and reject numbers edited on the computer to the machine. You can also save it on a computer as a backup.
For some security reasons, it is recommended that you make a backup of data recorded on the computer using Speed Dial Utility.
Starting Up Speed Dial Utility
Speed Dial Utility Before starting, you need to confirm the following:
- The application software required (MP Drivers and Speed Dial Utility) is installed.
If the application software (MP Drivers and Speed Dial Utility) is not yet installed, download on this page and save it on a computer drive, then perform Custom Install and select MP Drivers and Speed Dial Utility.
- This machine is connected to the computer properly.
Make sure that the used machine connected to the computer properly.
- Do not plug or unplug the USB cable when saving registered information on the computer, or when your computer is in sleep or standby mode.
If you use Speed Dial Utility via a network connection, you need to ensure that all the necessary arrangements have been set.
Canon Speed Dial Utility Downloads
This software allows you edit the coded speed dial, user information, and other settings registered in the product,and save the edited settings in the computer or register them back to the product.
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
File version: 1.6.0
File Size: 4 MB
File name: sdu_-win-1_6_0-ea32_2.exe Downloads
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
If there are problems downloading files or links on this website error, please contact us