Canon IJ Network Tool
What Is IJ Network Tool Software?
IJ Network Tool is a utility that allows you to view and change network settings engine. It is installed when the machine is set.
- To use the machine over LAN, make sure you have the equipment necessary for this type of connection, such as an access point or LAN cable.
- Do not start IJ Network Tool while printing.
- Do not print when IJ Network Tool is running.
- If the fire-wall functionality your security software is enabled, a message may appear warning that Canon software is trying to access the network. If a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- IJ Network Tool has been verified to work on Windows XP, however, does not support the IJ Network Tool User Switching Quickly. It is advisable to get out of IJ Network Tool when changing users.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.1
This application software allows you to configure the network settings of your selected model.
- From the Ver.4.5.0, OS X v10.5.8/10.6.8 will not be supported.
- Execute the following file to launch Network Tool:
/Applications/Canon Utilities/IJ Network Tool/Canon IJ Network Tool.app
macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
File version: 4.7.1
File Size: 5 MB
File name: mnt_-mac-4_7_1-ea21_3.dmg Downloads
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
If there are problems downloading files or links on this website error, please contact us.