Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless
Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Copier, Scanner, and Fax
The Canon PIXMA MX432 series is capable of producing excellent quality, speed, and ease of use for your home office and for increasing productivity. It started with a built-in Wi-Fi for easy printing and scanning virtually anywhere in the home of your computer and your mobile device compatible. It also includes AirPrint, which allows you to wirelessly print photos, web pages, email, documents and more than a touch-compatible devices iPad, iPhone or iPod to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
PIXMA MX432 Features
Speed & Quality
- Fantastic Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High-Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, professional text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures and graphics. Both are easy to use and replace.
- Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast Print a borderless, 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 46 seconds.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Ease of Use
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspaces.
- FastFront: This innovative design feature allows for even more natural replacement of your Genuine Canon Ink and papers right from the front of the machine.
- Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints.
- 2-Line LCD: Easily set print and copy quantities while also viewing the printer’s status.
- Auto Scan Mode: With one press of the Scan button your original is automatically recognized and saved in the correct format.
- Auto Document Fix: This built-in software automatically analyzes and corrects both text and image documents so text will remain clear and easy to read with pronounced edges, and pictures will keep their right color with highlights, shadows, and dots being smoothed out.
- Dual Color Gamut Technology: Copy with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your originals, so copies stay true to it time after time, copy after copy.
- Quick Start: After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds, so full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
- Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types – Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery – then applies optimal model and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
- Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly1 from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
- AirPrint: Wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. Just see it, tap it, and print it!
- Super G3 Fax: The high-speed business fax standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 20 coded speed dials and up to 50 incoming pages.
- Mobile Printing: The free EasyPhoto-Print app lets you wirelessly print and scan jpg and pdf files from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices.
- PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth: Print directly from digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phones via PictBridge, or the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Here are drivers that need to activate the connection between the printer and computer.
|Driver Name||Windows Operating System||Version||Size||Download|
|MX430 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Ver. 1.03||28.47 MB||Download|
|MX430 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||Ver. 5.56||22.17 MB||Download|
Get complete driver & software Canon PIXMA MX432 Here