Information on IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows)
Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility allows the network administrator/printer to manage connections printer on the network. When you make settings on the printer, the utility is installed at the same time.
Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility is used to:
- Finding a printer on a network and perform the initial network configuration for the printer is detected
- Performing the initial network setup by connecting the printer and computer using a USB cable (This is not available for some models)
- Changing the printer’s network settings
- Checking the status of the computer IJ Network Device Setup Utility is installed and the printer if there is something wrong with the connection
- Depending on the printer you use, the administrator password is specified to the printer at the time of purchase. When you change network settings, authentication with the administrator password is required.
- To use the printer via LAN, make sure you have the equipment necessary for this type of connection, such as a wireless router or wired LAN.
- When you do a setup or install IJ Network Device Setup Utility, disable the firewall function block.
- Do not change network settings using IJ Network Device Setup Utility while printing is in progress.
For more information about IJ Network Device Setup Utility, click here.
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0
IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer to do the basic settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type.
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- imagePROGRAF PRO-1000
- MAXIFY iB4140, MAXIFY iB4150, MAXIFY MB2140, MAXIFY MB2150, MAXIFY MB2155, MAXIFY MB2740, MAXIFY MB2750, MAXIFY MB2755, MAXIFY MB5140, MAXIFY MB5150, MAXIFY MB5155, MAXIFY MB5440, MAXIFY MB5450, MAXIFY MB5455
- PIXMA MG3040, PIXMA MG3050, PIXMA MG3051, PIXMA MG3052, PIXMA MG3053, PIXMA TS5040, PIXMA TS5050, PIXMA TS5051, PIXMA TS5053, PIXMA TS5055, PIXMA TS6040, PIXMA TS6050, PIXMA TS6051, PIXMA TS6052, PIXMA TS8040, PIXMA TS8050, PIXMA TS8051, PIXMA TS8052, PIXMA TS8053, PIXMA TS9040, PIXMA TS9050, PIXMA TS9055
- PIXMA E474
- File version: 1.3.0
- File Size: 4.9 MB
- File name: ndsu-win-1_3_0-ea34_2.exe