How to Fix Canon Code B200 Error Message
Printer or printing machine is a mandatory requirement that must be owned by the agency, organization or business rental. because the needs of today’s technology all need a tidy and fast.
Error code B200 is an error arising from the printhead voltage or temperature is not normal. Usually this resistor influence on the mainboard that cause unstable voltage that canon printer does not work as expected. In general, this is due to the physical damage to the mainboard printer.
Resistor on the mainboard on fire causing the voltage is not stable and canon printer does not work as expected. Resistors are often burned in some cases have ever encountered is a resistor with code R301. Because of its current to adjust the size of the other components, when the resistor R301 is flammable and can not work, then the printer will experience an error characterized by the error code B200/P10.
But this does not mean B200 Error fatal, it could be damaged printhead. Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
- Turn OFF Power
- Open the print head bay (as though you were about to change inks)
- Turn ON power
- Wait for print carriage to start moving to the left and let it go past half way
- Before print carriage reaches left hand side (but after going halfway across) shut the cover.
- Leave the Printer turned on
- Good to go.
- Open the cover of the printer
- Remove all ink tanks from the printer
- Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder
- Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit
- Place the print head back in and lock the lever down
- Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer
- Close the cover and turn the printer off
- Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes
- Plug the power back in and turn the printer on
Good luck and thank you have a nice day!
Categories: Error Code